As it is still Halloween season, I decided to go for a little booklet with three ATCs in it, that are to be torn out, as I perforated the binding edge instead of just creasing it.
For the background of the ATCs I used an Impression Obsession "cover a card" stamp with a scratched design. (Love this one so much!)
I also did some embossing with clear embossing powder (on the covers) and black "Sternenstaub" (inside the brochure), namely the border on the front cover , the pumpkin picture on the back cover and the Halloween postal stamp images on the ATCs.
Stamps used for the ATCs and the front cover picture are from Paper Artsy, Darcie's, Chocolate Baroque and the Unity Stamp Company. Distress inks used were "black soot" and "barn door" (last one to blend the distressed edges of the ATCs). The white scratches on the front cover, which first looked to plain, were stamped with white chalk ink.
I punched two holes into all of the ATC-pages and covers and used a black organza ribbon to bind the brochure. Done.
die amelie x