Tuesday 26 February 2013

"Vintage"

Welcome back to another challenge at FunWithATCs!!!
So glad to see you visiting (and maybe joining in) again!

Vintage is what we want to see on your ATCs - so have a go and fetch all those gorgeous vintage loveliness you have in store to enter our challenge!

My vintage creation shows some use of one of my alltime favourite themes: birds. I stamped some of the lovely Kaisercraft "Periwinkle" and TJ Designs "Birds of a Feather" images on crinkled, ink-blended and water-stained card, fixed a lovely button, some (pink "tainted") lace and rough cord to it and added the vintage picture of the lady with the roses. Here comes the result:



Hope you enjoyed your visit (well, of course I always hope you do)!

Hugs,

die amelie x


6 comments:

  1. Great ATC Claudia. Love it. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely... a gentle, delicate ATC. The tinting on the image is so cool, and I love the lace and pearly button!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is sooo gorgeous :) love the different layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and so delicate, Love the birdie image. x
    I'm looking forward to the new challenge blog x Should have started today ;) I could have used my atc then lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Z*A*U*B*E*R*H*A*F*T

    Ein ATC zum Verlieben *schwärm*

    LG
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! the background is just stunning !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx