Thursday 18 September 2014

Tando Creative Sponsor Spotlight - Sneak Peek

Servus and welcome back to my tiny crafty corner near the beautiful Alps!

Before I come to the point of today's post, I want to thank you all so much for your congratulations and for celebrating my "firsts" with me (for all those who don't know what I am talking about, scroll to the previous post ;)!!! It really means a lot to me to learn how much you all care and your kind words touched me deeply! Thank you so very very much! xxx



http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.co.at/


Today it's Sponsor Spotlight time over at Our Creative Corner and I am sharing an awesome new technique I happened to "invent" recently - I like to call it the "splintered enamel surface" effect! Yay!

Just to give you a slight impression of what you will get:




If you want to see more just hop over to Our Creative Corner! I have prepared a very detailed tutorial that's waiting there for you  so you can create that effect too!

I would love to hear what you think about my "invention" ;)

Hugs and happy crafting,

Claudia xxx


4 comments:

  1. Wow Claudia the finished effect looks fantastic!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting, off to take a closer look....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checked the tute and the project out.Fantastic effect.Love your invention.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Went to have a look. It looks wonderful. Thanks for your explanation Anneke.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx