Sunday 4 January 2015

Swap with Kerstin from Scrapbook Dreams

Servus!

Today I want to share with you some happy post I received due to a swap with lovely Kerstin from Scrapbook Dreams!

I have been adoring her unique style ever since I first saw it and am so glad that she said "yes" to being on the DT of SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges and now I am also the happy owner of three (!!!) amazing tags she made for our swap!


Aren't these just adorable? I love how Kerstin always creates loads of texture with her makes and has them blend into one delicate, shabby vintage goodness! There's so many detail to discover ....you actually can look at one of her tags for minutes and still find another spot that just looks wonderful!




But that's not all - I also received a wonderful Christmas/Birthday card from her:


It sits on my writing desk where I can look at it whenever I want to ....and sparks new Steampunk ideas! How lucky am I!


And the other side is just as beautiful! I love the colours, the beautiful icicles and all the yummy texture:


And the shabby and grunge looking "Steampunk" side is just so brilliant too! 


(Thank you so much for swapping with me, Kerstin, and for the wonderful card! I love them all! xxx)

If you don't know Kerstin's art by now I highly recommend you visit her blog! I promise you won't be disappointed! ;)

Hugs and happy crafting,
Claudia xxx

7 comments:

  1. Vielen Dank Claudia, nach der überstandenen Blockade war ich mit viel Spaß bei der Sache und freue mich schon auf das nächste Mal! Schönen Sonntag Kerstin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous swap between two very talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, everything is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you are indeed! And so talented is Kerstin! I love this style!
    Lys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. das sind ganz wundervolle "stücke", liebe claudia!
    alles liebe
    margit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lucky you to receive such a gorgeous gift! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous makes! So true- Kerstin is so talented!! Thank you for sharing Claudia!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx