Thursday 26 February 2015

Stamp Carving with Our Creative Corner!

Servus and hello to today's invite for visiting Our Creative Corner where you will find my latest tutorial as their Resident Guest Designer.

Over there I am sharing with you a very easy (and safe) way to carve your own stamp designs quickly and successfully. So if you have already been thinking about giving it a try but haven't dared yet, this might be the right moment!

Below's an art journal card I used my selfmade stamp on for starters:




The stamped bird's image was first drawn freehand and then transferred to a carving bloc...but for the how to I recommend you hop over to Our Creative Corner as there are a lot of stepxstep images and hints on how to carve safely and properly.











Thank you for stopping by! I hope to see you over at OCC soon!

Hugs and happy crafting,
Claudia 
xxx


11 comments:

  1. This journal card is lovely and your carved stamp is wonderful. Very clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's wonderful! Thank you for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Claudia, I can't believe you carve your own stamps! Off I go to check it out! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really gorgeous Claudia - stunning background and wonderful bird image - off to check it out now as I'd love to turn some of my doodles into stamps Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prima Idee, wenn wieder der passende Stempel fehlt, super genaue Anleitung, wie aus dem Lehrbuch!! LG Kerstin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever you! gorgeous stamp and love the finished project.
    Happy stamping, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful Claudia!! You are so talented as well as clever!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just checked out your carved bird and it looks gorgeous
    Your Art Journal card looks pretty special too.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have made a beautiful bird, and it's a good instruction on OCC. Wonderful journal card and good colors.
    Hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an amazing creation all the way from start to finish, Claudia! The fact that you started with a sketched bird, then carved the image, and then created with it--AMAZING!! This aj card is a stunner! I LOVE everything about it!! Thanks for the tutorial over at OCC--Just Amazing!! :) XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  11. Großartiges Ergebnis! Und vielen Dank fürs tolle Tut!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx