Friday, 3 April 2015

Happy Birthday, Trudie!

Some of you may already know that I am part of lovely Lisa's fab That Craft Place design team. Over there I have the great pleasure of working alongside some fabulously talented ladies who do the most amazing cards and colouring stuff....and one of them, Trudie Howard from "Cuttings from the Craft Room Floor", is celebrating birthday today.

As she has been bravely struggling with some severe respiratory health issues (and she really is one of the bravest women I've ever met) we all decided she needed a big (virtual) DT party for her special day so she knows she is loved and treasured.

So today the team from That Craft Place celebrate Trudie's birthday by sending her tons of love, cards and wishes via a blog hop and you are all invited to hop along!




If there's something that really scares me it is card making. I really never manage to get a neat fold, exact right angles or finished cards with NO fingerprints on them...lol. But creating this card was definitely great fun as I found one of my Gelli prints I had been hoarding for ages was a perfect background for a festive but also painterly birthday card.



A bit of stamping, washi tape, ribbon and a hand written and fussy cut sentiment, a distressed edge and some heart shaped brads - voila!





I hope you like it, Trudie! A very happy birthday to you and my best wishes for the upcoming year!!!!!





Here is your blog hop, Trudie! 
We adore you to bits and wanted to share the love with you 


Have an amazing day love from us all 


Claudia (the blog you are on right now)
 Kay

Hugs and wishes,
Claudia
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Your card is a real piece of art, such a gorgeous creation, i'm sure Trudie will treasure it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Karte sieht klasse aus, Claudia! Der Hintergrund ist super.
    Ich wünsche dir schon mal fröhliche Ostern <3
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours and gorgeous mixed media card, dear Claudia!
    You did great work, althought you don`t like making cards....I also dont like it :)
    Happy Easter dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the design of this - beautiful work - so wish I could do MM and make it work!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love this Card. I admire anyone doing mixed media just Stunning. Hoping you have a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first thing I did when I saw this was stroke it! I love the texture of the dry paint! I said to Gra it had been done on a Gelli plate! I absolutely love it and it's so different from everything else. My living room looks like an art gallery filled with beautiful pieces of art! Thank you so much Claudia, and we are looking forward to meeting you soon for the workshop xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Großartige Karte! So wunderbare Farben!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...