Monday 31 October 2016

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween, my dear friends and readers!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are enjoying a lovely holiday and are having a lot of fun with ghoulish fright and spooky delight!

I would like to invite you over to the Calico Craft Parts blog and check out my latest project. That little sneak peek below is meant to lure you over of course. ;)




It's a rather quick project this time and I kept it very simple...so if you are in need for another quick last minute Halloween-ish project or just an easy autumnal home decor piece, this might be the one for you!

Hope to see you over there!
Happy Halloween and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Love your Halloween shadow box Claudia with it's eerie feel and fabulous images, the scene you created makes me feel as though I am looking at a spooky film set xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schlichte Eleganz in 3D, so natürlich und absolut beeindruckend! Das muss unbedingt zu meinen Lieblingspins. LG Kerstin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this Claudia, off for a better look. I'm trying to catch up on the things I've missed Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx