Monday 12 June 2017

Already found your little paradise?

Do you know a place that you call your "paradise"? A place where you love to go to to forget about everyday life and stress and just be happy? Well, I hope you do - or - if you haven't already found "your personal paradise" - will find it! Everyone needs a place like this to relax, enjoy and fuel up new energy!

Or sometimes a beautiful journey or a trip to the ocean or the countryside can do the job as well.

Anyway - a little travel journal or album to keep memories of a beautiful holiday in might be what you need (or what would make a lovely gift). So if this or the little sneak peek image can lure you over to the Calico Craft Parts blog where I am sharing my latest make and tutorial today, I hope to see you over there! ;)




Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx



1 comment:

  1. absolutely love your little book Claudia..at least what I am seeing here on your blog...heading to bed but plan to take a look tomorrow. Sending my best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx