Saturday 18 January 2014

Sneak Peek - Our Creative Corner Sponsor Spotlight for January

Hi there!
Over at Our Creative Corner it is time for another Sponsor Spotlight and this is my invitation for you to hop over to our challenge blog to learn more about it.

I am only allowed to do a sneak peek on the project I have created for our Sponsor and for your inspiration over here....so this is my clue for you *giggle:


Curious? Good! ;)
Click here to solve the riddle.

Hugs and happy crafting,
Claudia x

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit - you are so dog gone good! I love this box and have to come back to your blog and study you some more. Wow!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tempting... just look at the depth in those layers, just in the peek!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours Claudia, off to have a closer look.... Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx