Monday 30 May 2016

Welcome to the Freak Show!!!



Well, well....are you ready for a dare? If you feel you are in for some mysteriously weird and disturbing sights I recommend you hop over to the Calico Craft Parts Blog to find out more and take a look behind the curtains! A detailed tutorial awaits you too. ;)

If you are simply in the mood for some online shopping then the Calico Craft Parts Shop is the right place for you!


I hope to see you over at the blog of course!

Hugs and happy crafting,
Claudia 
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant shrine Claudia, brilliantly creative and artistic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I'm curious now! off I go… ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia...your shrine is awesome...as is ALL of your art. I wanted to thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave such a nice comment. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx