Monday 26 June 2017

The Moustache Metal Mystery

Servus, hi and welcome!

Yes, it is "Every Other Monday Time" today for me over at Calico Craft Parts and I would like to invite you over to their blog where I am sharing my latest project for your inspiration.

If the title of my post made you wonder what on earth "Moustache Metal" might be, I can only tell you that you have to hop over to the Calico Craft Parts Blog to find out. ;)
And I can already give away you that you will find some steampunk fun over there (who would have guessed ;).



Oooh, that looks like corrugated card, doesn't it? Curious now? Good! I hope to see you over there! Simply click HERE to get to the project post and how-to. Have a good start into the week!

Hugs and happy steampunk crafting!
Claudia
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Bonjour ma chère Claudia , c'est les vacances ,je profite de venir visiter ton blog je suis étonnée à chaque fois de tes superbes créations , tes techniques en tous genres que tu manies si habilement woha !!!!,je viendrais te voir pour prendre des leçons lol , passes et profites de ce bel été en famille bonnes vacances bisous Nate

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool. It is incredibly creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx