Monday 13 November 2017

Time to Yodel at Calico Craft Parts

Servus, hi and hollodrio from the Austrian chick on the Calico Craft Parts design team!

After our short holiday in the beautiful Austrian Salzkammergut district with its many lakes and mountains, I was inspired to create something rural and typical Alpine...



Of course the roaring stag is still missing in this picture.....and some good yodeling too. 

I have taken steps images so you can follow me along while I paint my little Alpine landscape (maybe some of you can name the mountain I picked as my model). To see these and the finished project simply click HERE and get taken to the Calico Craft Parts blog. 

Hope to see you over there!
Hugs and have a good start into the week!
Claudia
xxx



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx