Monday 22 January 2018

Winter Delight - an Altered Canvas for Calico Craft Parts

Hi, servus and thanks for stopping by today! I hope you're having a good start into the week!

This is - as usual - my "every other Monday invite" to the Calico Craft Parts Blog, where I am sharing a tutorial on how to create a lovely, grungy, crackly mixed media winter scene canvas from a chocolate box with loads of yummy crackle and built up layers! Simply click HERE to get taken to the post with the finished project and tutorial.

Three sneaky peek images...just so you know what you will get ;)










I hope to see you over at the Calico Craft Parts Blog soon!
Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia 
xxx


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx