Wednesday 10 January 2018

Alone in the Arctic - a DecoArt Mixed Media Project

Servus, hi and welcome to a short invite over to the DecoArt Mixed Media blog where I am sharing my first DT project for this year. I am so honoured and happy to be invited over for another year on this great design team! I just love all my DecoArt and DecoArt media products! ;)

There's not a lot of snow around here at the moment (actually it's raining outside today...brrrrr), but I am very much looking forward to having loads of it during our skiing holiday in February in Saalbach Hinterglemm (only a few more weeks to go....yippeeh!). With the image of snow covered mountains and forests in mind I created this little fella. He is desperate to meet you (I guess he feels a bit lonely up there in the Arctic).

So, please, hop over to the DecoArt Mixed Media Blog to find out more about how I created this cute chap (and the shadowbox he sits in). Simply click HERE to get taken to the post and tutorial.




Thanks for stopping by and 
hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love the little bear he is wonderfully cute.Enjoy your skiing holiday x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx