Monday 19 February 2018

Going Underwater with Calico Craft Parts

Hi, servus and welcome to my usual fortnightly invite over to the Calico Craft Parts Blog, where I am sharing my latest project (with a detailed how-to as always of course). 

I have this little detail shot for you...




...so you have at least a bit of a clue of  what it is that awaits you. ;)

The project was inspired by some photographs I took ages ago (when my son was little and when we loved visiting the Castle Orth Danube Wetlands National Park with its amazing built-into-the-pond - fish observatory):




Curious now? Good! Simply click HERE to get taken to the project and tutorial! Hope to see you over there soon! Have a good start into the week!

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Ein fantastischer Hingucker im Regal und wie schon gesagt ein Aquarium das weder Futter, Filter noch eine regelmäßige Reinigung braucht, absolut pflegeleicht! Der Tiefeneffekt und die Reflexion der silbernen Fischkörper kommen prima rüber. Der kleine Hecht versteckt sich nicht, aber er möchte entdeckt werden :-) Dieses Foto aus der Unterwasserwelt ist eine wunderschöne Inspiration, bestens umgesetzt und ich denke, das muss ich noch mal in irgendweiner Form in Anwendung bringen.
    Begeisterte Grüße, Kerstin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - the bottom line is.... this is so real looking that I can almost smell the fish Claudia. WWOW - just INCREDIBLE!!! Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia, this is brilliant! You nailed it- so realistic looking! Clever idea with the acetate for the plant stands! And I love that you used some of your stones from your collection, you have inspired me to do the same!
    Really terrific work!
    hugs,Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx