Monday 21 August 2017

Mixed Media Minis

Beautiful Calico Craft Parts and designer paper, your favourite media and paints and a bit of bling...that's all you need to create tiny works of art!



And sometimes I even surprise myself finding how many techniques and mixed media goodness you can use and create on a little format like an ATC!!! If you want to see the finished pieces, simply hop over to the Calico Craft Parts Blog!


Hope to see you over there!
Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Off to take a closer look Claudia
    Sending my best wishes
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brilliant red coral is incredible - as is the Sea Horse on the Calico Craft blog. I love the shine and how well everything goes with the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx