Monday 18 February 2019

Happy Bird Project at Calico Craft Parts

Hi, servus and I hope you've all had a nice weekend!

As usual I am inviting you over to the Calico Craft Parts Blog to check out my latest project with a very detailed step by step and loads of images. ;)


Inspired by a book from wonderful artist Geninne D. Zlatkis I painted this bird using one of the lovely wood shapes from the wide range of Calico Craft Parts bird shapes.




It is part of a larger project of course. So this is - as always - just a sneak peek to lure you over to the Calico Craft Parts Blog ;)

I would love to see you stop by and I hope you will like what I have created for your inspiration!

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx