Monday 27 May 2019

Storing my Steampunk ATCs

Servus and thanks so much for stopping by today!

It's a Calico Craft Parts Monday for me and this is the usual invite over to the Calico Craft Parts Blog. Today I am sharing a new little storage for my steampunk themed ATCs.





I have already used the large ATC Display Box kit from Calico Craft Parts HERE and I loved that it has room for three ATCs side by side (which I love having on my craft desk for inspiration), but I also found it is cool to have a smaller Display Box the width of just a single ATC that just holds ATCs of a specific theme or type. One for the forest themed ATCs, one for ocean themed ATCs, one for....well, you know what I mean ;)

To find out about the techniques and Calico Craft Parts I used to create this steampunk ATC storage, simply hop over to the Calico Craft Parts Blog. Hope to see you over there!

Have a good start into the week!
Claudia
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx