Monday 8 July 2019

Quick Hand Made Travel Journal - a Calico Craft Parts Project

Hi, servus and I hope you have enjoyed a lovely weekend!

Time to kick off the new week with my usual invite over to the Calico Craft Parts Blog, where I am sharing the how-to on a quick nautical themed travel journal and cover.




There are plenty of nautical and seaside themed craft shapes to choose from and especially the Mini Craft Shapes sheets are always helpful to add that little extra and interest to projects!


In the step by step I am showing how I did this amazing crackled background and how to make your own acrylic paint spray misters besides how to make a quick journal from packaging and gel printing left overs.



Hope to see you over there! Have a good start into the week!


Hugs and happy crafting!

Claudia
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx