Monday 20 January 2020

EOMCCPBI - "Every Other Monday Calico Craft Parts Blog Invite"

Yes, I admit it - I struggle with acronyms. Not only if they're acronyms in a foreign language (but then even more). lol

Hence my title here for today's blog post which kind of expresses my not being able to find a proper title for my latest Calico Craft Parts project. I recommend you'd better check it out yourself by clicking HERE. ;)

The sneak peek I'm afraid isn't helpful either. giggle


Anyway...I hope to see you over at the Calico Craft Parts blog soon. Have a good start into the week!

Oh, almost forgot....later on this afternoon there will also be another post here on my blog - my third project as a spotlight guest at Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenges. I hope you will take the time to stop by again to check that out as well!


Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia 
xxx




1 comment:

  1. Off to take a closer look Claudia xx looks intriguing xx

    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx