Tuesday 18 February 2020

Fill it with Circular Shapes - Altered Tin for StencilGirl Products

Hi, servus and thanks for stopping by!

Time to share my latest project and video tutorial for StencilGirl Products! This month the theme for the creative team was "Frame it or fill it with circular shapes" and I have not only "filled" a substrate with circular shapes but I also used a circular shaped substrate - a ginger bread tin.




Altering boxes and tins is one of my favourite things to do as I find it very rewarding.

I have done a full video tutorial this time in which I show various ways of creating circular shapes like stencilling on tea or coffee pads for example. The full list of StencilGirl stencils and DecoArt Americana paints and products used is over at the StencilGirl Talk blog. Simply click HERE to get the blog post where you will also find the video and more images of the finished project.



I hope to see you over there soon! 

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx