Wednesday 3 June 2020

Trash to Treasure Mixed Media Tray - a DecoArt Project

Hi, servus and how's everyone doing these days? I hope you and your loved ones are well and not affected too much by these crazy times!

I would like to invite you to check out my latest DecoArt project that went live last week on their DecoArt Blog (not the Mixed Media Blog). I have upcycled a fruit crate this time and gave it an industrial style make over. Now I have a small inspiring tray to carry my paints and crafting stash to places other than my studio desk in case I want to do a little painting or crafting on my balcony for example (or on the not-crammed dinner table ;).


Just with the use of various DecoArt Americana, premium and media paints and products and some of my favourite Andy Skinner stencils and some stamps I turned this...



...into that: 



There is of course a detailed and fully stepped out tutorial with the list of products used and loads of steps images. To check these out simply click HERE to get to the blog post on the DecoArt Blog.


Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx





2 comments:

  1. Amazing Claudia, I can't wait to find a wooden box :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia, you've beaten me to it. I've been collecting these, planning to do something with them and still not got round to it. This works so well, love it xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx