Thursday 13 September 2018

From Trash to Treasure - over at the DecoArt Mixed Media Blog

Hi, servus and welcome to a short invitation to my latest project that's going live on the all time inspiring DecoArt Mixed Media Blog!

Those who know me, know that I am a hopeless hoarder of everything alterable - especially boxes of all sizes and kinds - cigar boxes, wooden boxes, cardboard boxes, chocolate boxes (I even empty these myself - all for the sake of art!)...my wonderful family and friends are always on the lookout for empty boxes - so I never run out of any (only of space to store them in).

This time I upcycled a sturdy cardboard box that once held a new mobile phone - it was a wonderful format to work on!
And of course I had to use my newly bought Tim Holtz 3D embosslits alongside many of my favourite DecoArt and DecoArt media products too!

So if you want to find out what I turned these die cut and embossed (in a single go!) beauties into...



...and how I created the background for these beautiful paper embellishments...



...simply click HERE to get taken to the post and the DecoArt Mixed Media Blog! Hope to see you over there!

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx