Tuesday 18 September 2018

Storing Stencils - a StencilGirl® Project

Servus, dear crafty friends! I hope you're all doing fine!

Today (and this month) it is all about studio storage over at the StencilGirl® Blog - and today it is my turn to share with you a little studio tour and how I store my stencils.

How do you store yours? Do you like to have them close at hand, ready to use with just one grab like I do?
Do you clean yours? I have stopped cleaning mine because I am not good at it and tend to bend over parts. And I have no space to keep a water filled large container by my desk to directly dump the used stencils in after use.
Do you sort yours by size or themes (or both)?

Well, if you hop over to the StencilGirl® Blog, on my post there today I am sharing a bit about my way of storing my stencils (and also some other stuff that I like to have close at hand or in my field of view for inspiration). I also have a tutorial for you that shows a possible way to store the smallest size stencils and have something inspirational to look at at the same time.




Hope to see you over there!

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Wunderbare Idee Claudia, da kommt doch gleich mehr Leben in die Bude ;-) LG Kerstin XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful storage container. I loved looking at your crafting area.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx