Monday 10 December 2018

A Very Vintage Christmas with Calico Craft Parts

Hi, servus and sorry  for being a bit late with my usual invitation over to the Calico Craft Parts Blog, where I am sharing some self made vintage Christmas decoration pieces that can be used to decorate your tree or your Christmas parcels.

I've been struggling with a nasty and persistent gastrointestinal bug for about four weeks now and finally it is starting to get better, but I have been very tired and feeling exhausted during the last weeks - so there's a lot of household keeping and Christmas preparations to be done and caught up with. I hope you are enjoying the Advent season and are already in a festive mood!



This lovely cardinal on my little tag is just one of a small series of tags I've made. There's more to be seen and even another project with a short tutorial!
Click HERE to get taken to the post at the Calico Craft Parts blog with loads of images and the full how-to!



Hugs and happy crafting,
Claudia
xxx


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I'm sorry to hear you've been sick so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you some loving over at Calico, but wanted to tell you here as well Claudia, that these tags are gorgeous!!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx