Monday 24 December 2018

Calico Craft Parts Christmas

Servus and merry, merry Christmas, dear crafty friends!

Over here in Austria we celebrate Christmas in the evening on 24. December. And we only put up the tree today - so while you are (possibly) reading this post I might well be climbing up and down a ladder to decorate the tree...or be finishing the last dishes for our Christmas dinner...or be hunting for spider webs in forgotten corners (lol).

My Calico Craft Parts Monday has accidentally fallen on this very day, so there's a short post with my personal annual Top 3 makes as a member of the Calico Craft Parts design team over at the Calico Craft Parts blog. I would like to use the opportunity to thank Helen and Louise for having me on this amazing team and for being given the opportunity to work with the wonderful craft parts! I still love using them a lot and they still are a wonderful source of inspiration and a wonderful product to add to my artwork! I am looking forward to an inspiring and fantastic 2019 with loads of new inspiring designs! Thank you so much, ladies! Mwah! XXX

I loved browsing the images of this year's projects and I have made a collage of (almost) all the Calico projects I've made this year - three of these have made it into my personal Top 3, which are being presented over at the Calico Craft Parts blog. Click HERE to get to the post.






















Merry Christmas 
and a 
Happy New Year!

See you in 2019! 
Hugs and happy crafting!

Enjoy the holidays!

Claudia
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx