Monday 24 June 2019

"Jewels" - a Calico Craft Parts Project

Hi, servus and thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you are enjoying summer as much as I am! I will soon be heading off for our annual summer vacation in the beautiful Salzkammergut region and I am already looking forward to be surrounded by mountains, lakes, forests and pastures full of lovely flowers, butterflies and other beautiful insects.

Those who know me know that I love insects - especially beetles as I always wonder how evolution could create living little jewels of such delicacy and amazing detail! Today's project is all about my love for beetles and insects in general. It's an ATC done on one of the numerous different ATC blanks from the Calico Craft Parts store and I have used my beloved Mini Wood Shapes on it. The whole finished project and some information on the how-to and craft shapes and DecoArt products used can - as always - be found over at the Calico Craft Parts blog (you get there by clicking HERE).





Hope to see you over there soon!

Hugs and happy summer crafting!
Claudia
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx