Monday 5 August 2019

Create a Fun Summer Beach Scene with Calico Craft Parts!

Hi, servus and thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have been enjoying a wonderful summer so far!

As on every other Monday I would like to invite you once more to visit the Calico Craft Parts Blog to check out my latest project that involves a palm tree on a sandy beach, a happy dolphin and a bathing beauty striking a casual pose and ....well, you'll find out by visiting the blog. And you will also find out about my bathing cap trauma there. lol




To get to the blog simply click HERE (or on the logo at the bottom of this post). Hope to see you over there soon!

Enjoy your summer holidays! 

Claudia 
xxx


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx