Tuesday 13 August 2019

Customised Clipboard for StencilGirl

Hi, servus and thanks so much for stopping by!

Today I am sharing my latest project done with some fab stencils and DecoArt paints and products over at the StencilGirl Talk blog and this is a short invite to it.

I found some cheap MDF kits in a dollar store that come with everything you need to decorate these and put them together - stickers, glue and brush - but I decided to only use the MDF pieces and decorate them my own way (I will give the stickers to my lovely niece) using some of the lovely stencils from StencilGirl Products.




I loved that sentiment and had to have that stencil and combined it with a gorgeous stars and some mark making stencils from their incredibly wide and artsy range. A full tutorial video and products list and how-to infos can be found over at the StencilGirl Talk blog. Simply click HERE to get taken to the blog post with the video and loads of images and tipps.

I hope to see you over there! 

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx