Monday 16 March 2020

Hoppy Easter!

Hi, servus and welcome to my usual bi-weekly invite over to the Calico Craft Parts blog where I am sharing an Easter themed tag that was a great delight to create. It definitely looks different than my usual projects - maybe this is why I like it that much and think it is really suitable for a "hoppy Easter" ;)

And Easter is fast approaching...I can hear the clock tick....and there are quite a few new lovely Spring themed craft parts in the store waiting to be checked out too ;)



To find out more and maybe also get inspired to create a little Spring-themed tag simply click HERE.

Hope to see you over at the Calico Craft Parts Blog soon!

Have a good start into the week!
Claudia
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx