Sunday 8 March 2020

Teaching again on Wellspring 2020!

Hi, servus and thanks so much for stopping by today!



The aim of this post is - as the banner above already tells - to let you know of the launch of this year's Wellspring School at Mixed Up Creative Academy.

I've been part of this programme already last year and I loved that it was a huge success and students really loved learning about many different ways of having art and creative processes become part of their self care and enhancing mental well-being.

This year Wellspring 2020 is back, brand new and with more classes from Mixed Up Creative Academy's dedicated tutors and some expert guests again to grow your pool of tools, projects and ways for better self care and wellspring through art and creativity. And I am of course so proud to be part of this again as this has always been a matter close to my heart.





I've started noticing what art practice, specific painting and drawing exercises and enhancing creative abilities in general to express yourself in your art can do for your well-being (especially when it comes to dealing with everyday life's speed and stress nowadays) almost twenty years ago when I started teaching arts at secondary school to ten to eight-teen year olds and throughout the years I have been delving deeper into that topic and have come up with two classes for Wellspring 2020 that I hope will be as much help for you as it obviously has been for myself and most of my pupils throughout my almost twenty years of teaching!


Check out additional info and sign up over here:






There's an early bird price again (the offer lasts until midnight 19th April), which is 69 Euro and saves you 14 Euro compared to the regular price of 86 Euro. So don't miss out on this offer!

General sale and registrations close on 31st May! 

The course runs from 1st May through to 18th August and there will be 18 weeks filled to the brim with uplifting, empowering, thought-provoking and life-affirming lessons - two of which have been carefully put together for you with all my heart and experience from two decades as an arts teacher with a bit of a psychological background - so I hope you will like these alongside all the other fantastic lessons from my colleagues!

Here's a little sneak peek of what awaits you in one of my two lessons...





...and this is an appetiser of what awaits you in general when it comes to projects and creative exercises:



We will also once more have a closed facebook group as a safe place for you to get in touch with your dedicated tutors and student fellows.



You will of course have life time access to the course and there come free printables with the course as well as downloadable PDF files or videos of all the lessons.

So make sure you don't miss the early bird price offer and become part of the


course and community at Mixed Up Creative Academy! 





Hope to see you over there! 

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx