Monday 25 May 2020

#11 from my Collection of Steampunk ATCs

Hi, servus and...yes, I promise this will be the last steampunk themed ATC for now. lol

But there are so many awesome steampunk ATC frames to find in the Calico Craft Parts online store...and I love them all to be honest...so I cannot promise I won't be doing any more at some point this year. ;)

#11 has a story to tell and that story is kind of connected to the ATC I shared two weeks ago, as it might show the origin of the octopus-diver-creature - a machine created by an insidious inventor...


Lots of gears, light bulb indicators, electricity and a cruel experiment...


If you want to find out what I have used to create  #11 and check out the whole finished ATC, simply hop over to the Calico Craft Parts blog by clicking HERE.

I hope to see you over there soon!

Have a good start into the week!
Claudia
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx