Wednesday 25 November 2020

Step Right Up! - Artist Trading Block for Calico Craft Parts

 Hi, servus and thanks for stopping by! 


My usual Monday invite over to the Calico Craft Parts blog is two days late, because this Monday my husband and I got the keys to our new home in the beautiful Austrian Salzkammergut region! We found a lovely modern (and affordable!) wooden house with a small garden at my beloved Attersee (or Lake Atter)!!! So instead of crafting, my time is being filled with planning furniture and organising. 

But I even found the time to indulge in a joyful mixed media session - which led to this circus themed ATB (Artist Trading Block)!




I fell in love with the circus themed new craft parts at first sight (well, who wouldn't, right?). As always there's a tutorial over at the Calico Craft Parts blog to check out, as well as the list of craft parts and products used. 



I hope to see you over there soon!

Stay safe! 

Claudia

xxx




1 comment:

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx