Saturday 30 October 2021

A Glam Grunge Pencil Case - for StencilGirl Products

 Hi, servus and I hope you are all well and safe these days and enjoying a beautiful autumn!

I am sharing an autumn inspired project over at the StencilGirl Talk blog today. A lot of images and a detailed how-to are waiting for you to be checked out! Simply click HERE to get taken to the blog post. 



I found that a bit of bling goes awesomely well with a truly grungy background and design! 


I did some stencilling, also some printing with stencils and layering to create my Alpine Glam Grunge pencil case - and it was such great fun! The how-to explains in detail what I did and which DecoArt paints and media I have used on my blank cotton pencil case to transform it into a glam grunge Alps Lover's fashion statement ;) 




Hope you'll like the inspiration! See you over there! 

Claudia

xxx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx