Wednesday 20 October 2021

Zombie Fright Night at Calico Craft Parts!

 Hi, servus and how do you do? 

Over on the Calico Craft Parts blog I am sharing my latest make - a Halloween themed one, of course! There are some new Halloween Hanger Kits available in their store and I got the Zombie themed one to play with - and that was great fun! 



I added some other cool pieces from their wide range of Halloween themed craft parts to the kit, though of course it already looks great on its own. But you know me: I love to customise kits of all sorts and that forms a huge part of the fun for me. 


Some Zombie hands from the cool Add On Sheet here, a little bat and word element there...and that amazing log fence really gave a boost to the whole scene! 
The pieces were all painted using DecoArt paints of all sorts - if you want to learn more about the used Calico Craft Parts and paints and HOW I've painted and used them, simply click HERE to get to the according blog post over at the Calico Craft Parts Blog. 


Happy Halloween crafting!

Claudia

xxx


I am entering this make to Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx