Tuesday 5 June 2018

Holiday Memories - a StencilGirl® Creative Team Project

Hi, servus and welcome to my second project and post for StencilGirl®!

This month it's all about "Favourite Craft/Art Books" for the Creative Team and if you hop over to the StencilGirl® Talk Blog, you will find out about my current fave among my huge collection of inspiring and informative art and craft books (shhh! There's also an amazing give-away you should check out!!!)...and about the project it inspired me to do.

Those who own the book too, may recognise it here on my studio desk alongside one of the fab StencilGirl® stencils and a holiday picture I took some years ago when doing a round trip through Turkey...



....and here's a detail shot of the finished project.


To see the whole project and a detailed how-to (including my second video!), click HERE to get taken to the blog post over at the StencilGirl® Talk blog. Hope to see you over there! 

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx





1 comment:

  1. I was over to check this out and it was excellent! Thank you so much for sharing the steps Claudia! And I could not be more thrilled for You to be on the StencilGirl team!! I know you will always "bring it" with their products! (you always do!
    hugs,Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx