Thursday 17 January 2019

Fox in a Box - a DecoArt Mixed Media Project

Hi, servus and bonjour! So happy to see you stop by my little creative corner today!

Time to let you know that my latest project for DecoArt is up today over at the DecoArt Mixed Media Blog!



I have used some of my beloved Calico Craft Parts and several DecoArt media and premium products to create a little starry winter's night scene by upcycling an old (and long ago emptied) tin from my never shrinking stash ;)



There's a full tutorial with many steps images over at the DecoArt Mixed Media Blog and also a grand variety of  beautiful Flora and Fauna wood shapes of all kinds and sizes (and for all the four seasons) over at the Calico Craft Parts shop to choose from...so you can go ahead and create your own favourite little magic world in a tin! It's really easy and you can incorporate almost any of your favourite mixed media techniques and products. And it is always lovely to see the joy and surprise on the faces of the persons who open up the tin - just to find themselves drawn into a little magical world inside!




If you want to find out which ones I have used and how I have used them, simply click HERE to get taken to the DecoArt Mixed Media Blog. Hope to see you over there!

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx




4 comments:

  1. Das ist ein brilliant-geniales Projekt, liebe Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi querida Claudia, qué sorpresa me he llevado al ver que es una labor realizada en una pequeña cajita de latón...Impresionante labor, felicidades por ello. Besos, y feliz 2019.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx