Monday 30 September 2019

Chamber of Horrors - a Calico Craft Parts Artist Trading Block for Halloween

Hi, servus and I hope you've had a lovely weekend!

Mine was just wonderful - my husband and I spontaneously decided to go on a weekend trip and stay at my favourite castle hotel - Castle Bernstein in Burgenland. We had some delicious wine and food there, being surrounded by historic furniture and traces of the castle's five hundred years of history, and we did a three hours hike in the beautiful woods surrounding the castle. We walked in the pouring rain but that didn't bother us at all as we saw five fire salamanders, a beautiful large toad and really huge mushrooms - actually loads of mushrooms, some were so large they reached my knee! It was like a hike through a magical forest no one had ever been in before us.

But back to business! It's my turn over at Calico Craft Parts to inspire you with a project and as there are a lot of genius new Halloween Craft Shapes in the store, I had to have a go at some of these!

A list of the Calico Craft Parts and DecoArt paints and mixed media products I have used is of course part of my post over at the Calico Craft Parts Blog. As are a lot of images and a tutorial. ;)




I hope to see you over there! Simply click on one of the images or the badge at the end of this post to get there. And watch out for Zombies - they are in search of some fresh brain!




Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx