Monday 25 November 2019

Christmassy Home Decor with Calico Craft Parts

Hi, servus and welcome to my usual invite every other Monday to check out my latest project and how-to over at the Calico Craft Parts blog!

I am slowly getting in Christmas mood and over here in Vienna the advent or Christkindl markets have opened their gates this weekend (some even already last weekend) - the only thing missing now is some snow (but very likely we will have that after Christmas only...in the last years we've had almost spring like temperatures in the week around the 24th of December...). Anyway I've decided to create and put up some home decoration already - mainly the light chains on our balcony, so it isn't so dark outside.

Actually I really miss the snow since I have moved to Vienna, which is more east than my hometown and has a more southern climate. I love the icy glittering and how it covers grey, muddy streets and houses with white, puffy layers that look soft and cosy. So I decided to create a snow covered house to decorate my home with...


I am only sharing a sneak peek as usual - but it shows the cool icicles I've made and of course I am giving away the secret of how I made these over at the Calico Craft Parts blog ;)...


...as well as the products I have used to add a bit of icy glittery bling to my piece. As always this is hard to capture in a picture, but if you click on it and enlarge it you should get  the idea ;)

How are you doing with Christmas crafting? Are you well in time? Ginger bread and Christmas Pudding already made?

Hope to see you over at the blog!

Hugs and happy Christmas crafting!
Claudia
xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx