Monday 9 December 2019

Quick Christmas Card for Calico Craft Parts

Servus and thanks for stopping by today!

This is the usual every-other-Monday-invite to check out my latest Calico Craft Parts project over at their blog and this time I have a Christmas card for you that is really quickly done and creates a lovely, magical winter-y Christmas forest scene...


A lot of new tree and deer woodshapes as well as gorgeous Christmas themed ones have arrived in the Calico Craft Parts online shop lately and I have used some of these to create my little winter forest scene on a kraft card.

To see the whole card and check out the really short and easy how-to simply click HERE to get taken the the post at the Calico Craft Parts Blog. Hope to see you over there!

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx