Monday 23 December 2019

Calico Craft Parts 2019 Review

Hi, servus and how's it going with preparations for Christmas?

Today I am wrapping the candy that goes on the Xmas tree tomorrow and I am also preparing our "French Salad" for tomorrow evening. It's an old recipe and family tradition and takes quite some time to cut all the vegetables into little dice and cook them so they are all firm to the bite but I love doing it because it is quite a meditative thing to do and the result is definitely worth the effort ;)



IF you are actually really reading this on the 23rd...thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! This post is my usual every other Monday invitation over to the Calico Craft Parts Blog. Today I am doing the annual "Favourite Makes of the Year" post over there and picking just three projects always is a hard task to be challanged with - but I managed (and as is often the case I was a bit surprised myself by some of my picks ;).



To find out about my three favourite Calico Craft Parts projects I did this year, simply click HERE.



And of course I would like to thank you all for your lovely visits and comments on my blog, on facebook and Instagram and the design team blogs I am creating and writing for! Your comments really mean a lot to me and it always makes my heart sing to see when one of my projects was able to inspire you or encourage you to try something new or carry on with what you are doing. So thanks for letting me know! Mwah! XXX


Merry Christmas 
and 
a happy new year!


Claudia
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx