Tuesday 20 May 2014

My Birthday Quiz at Our Creative Corner

Servus, dear crafting friends!

Just a short invitation for you today to Our Creative Corner's Birthday party! As OCC celebrates the first anniversary since lovely Laura became its owner, the whole team does some Q&A sessions throughout this month.



Today it is my turn to answer some questions and I chose some that show the Claudia behind the crafty curtains. So if you are in the mood for a bit of sentimentality, some vintage photographs, shared memories and secrets revealed, I recommend you hop over to Our Creative Corner to learn more about me.

I would love to see you over there!
Happy first anniversary, Laura! Looking forward to another year full of artful adventures under your careful and dedicated lead! xx

Big hug!
Claudia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx