Monday 15 October 2018

A Special Family Photo Frame for Calico Craft Parts

Servus and welcome to the usual invitation to meet over at the Calico Craft Parts Blog today, where I am...no, wait...I have asked a special young lady to jump in for me and host today's blog post.




She's the daughter of the young girl in the middle on this picture and I have asked her to share a make she did for her grandmother. She has used DecoArt products for her project (like I usually do)...and maybe a little witchcraft too. So if you click HERE you will be taken to her blog post. (Porticia Crimpbottle, don't embarrass me and behave!!!!)

Have a good start into the week!
Claudia
xxx


2 comments:

  1. I was over to have a look and have to tell you , this is soooo cool Claudia!
    A bit creepy, but totally cool! bwaaaaa haaaahaaaaa!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you some love at CCP's blog. What a great job your little witch did with describing the family! This totally made my day! Thank you for your incredible talent in both creating and writing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx