Monday 1 October 2018

More Forest Love with Calico Craft Parts

Oh, well....another two weeks have just flown by and it is time again for a short invitation to come over to my second "home" - the Calico Craft Parts Blog, where I am sharing a new project today.
(and if you come back a little later today, I will also be sharing my latest project for the new SanDee&amelie October Steampunk challenge).

You know of my love for the forest and all the creatures in it and maybe you also remember this project that I started out with on the Calico Craft Parts Blog (over HERE ) - as a guest designer back then. I still love this particular project a lot and have it on display on one of my crammed shelves ;)

Autumn is my favourite time of the year. I love the warm colours of the fallen leaves, the acorns on the ground, the mix of fading greens and warm red, brown and orange tones and all the tiny creeping insects who hide underneath the leaves or in the bark of old rotten trees, some already searching for a place to spend the winter in.
 There's always a lot to discover when you look closely and to me insects are one of the most fascinating species. So small, but so cleverly designed by nature - and so beautiful and/or alien-like at times. ;)

So, if you think this picture shows part of something that might be of ...



for you too..., simply click HERE to get taken to the finished project, detailed tutorial and blog post ;)
See you over there! And if you stop by again a little later today, you will also find a new project for our monthly steampunk challenges over at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges.


Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx