Monday 29 October 2018

Come Over to my Haunted House...at Calico Craft Parts!

Hi, servus and thanks so much for stopping by!

Today I would like to invite you over to my Haunted House, which gladly isn't the place I live in but my last Halloween project on the Calico Craft Parts blog for this year.

I hope you have all enjoyed the Halloween crafting as much as I have!



There are endless possibilities for cool crafting projects done with Calico Craft Parts as they have an amazingly large collection of Halloween wood shapes - so you already get loads of inspiration just by browsing this section on their online shop site... ;)

There's as always a tutorial waiting for you and of course I wish you all Happy Halloween!
Simply click HERE to get taken to the post. Hope to see you over there!




Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx