Monday 14 October 2019

Shiver, Scream, Be Frightened - ATC Trio for Calico Craft Parts

Hi, servus and welcome to my usual every-other Monday invitation to check out my latest Calico Craft Parts project over at their blog

Halloween is fast approaching and Helen has added a lot of awesome new shapes to the store's Halloween section! I highly recommend you check these out - they're freakin' cool and I promise you will just love them!


I used some of these to create an ATC trio with some yummy background crackle and special effects that I used to create dimensional veins for example...




...or still wet looking eyeballs...



...or shiny glass bottles and jars (some with gory content, others contain some poisonous potion...)


Over at the Calico Craft Parts blog I am awaiting you with a detailed list of craft parts, paints and products used and - of course - a full step by step as always. 

Hope to see you over there!


Hugs and happy Halloween crafting!
Claudia
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx