Monday 28 October 2019

Welcome to the Laboratory!

Hi, servus and I hope you're having a good start into the week!

I would like to once more invite you to the Calico Craft Parts blog to check out my latest project there. Helen has added some awesome "Laboratory" designs to the shop and I fell in love with them at first sight (and as I have a dear friend who teaches Chemistry, I knew exactly what I wanted to use them for...Barbara, if you are reading this, stop here right now, do not read any further and do NOT follow the link to the Calico Craft Parts blog, okay? ;)

All the others are of course free to check out the whole project and with this little sneak peek I am not giving away too much I think...



To see the whole project and learn more about the how-to, simply click HERE to get taken to the Calico Craft Parts blog. I hope to see you there soon!


Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx