Tuesday 27 January 2015

Our Creative Corner RGD - Sneak Peek

Servus and welcome to my first invitation to go visit


 and find me doing my very first post as their Resident Guest Designer (RGD) today.


Lovely Laura gives me plenty of rope with this....so I can share any art projects and techniques with you that come to my mind. How lucky am I?!

For starters I want you to hop over and meet Umberto, the strongest man of Donaustadt (which is the district of Vienna I live in). Well, he actually was the strongest man back in the 20s as the condition of the photograph and the style of his moustache show ;)





I hope you will like him and have fun with the tutorial (which is in multi-color of course *lol)! As you can see from the sneak peek image there will be a lot of action and vintage moustache fun.





Hugs and happy crafting,
Claudia 
xxx


6 comments:

  1. This looks very intriguing Claudia, I am off the check it out! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I now assume you never sleep, hehe, being on the OCC team also.. just joking ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new post for you congratulations loving your strong man. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. On my way to check it out-looks like fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing project Claudia, soo very cool and clever! Hugs, Kerstin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Umberto is AWESOME, Claudia! I just LOVE him!! I'm not into garden fairies either, but what you've done with the fairy die is totally cool!! Just a snip here and there and you've made Umberto into the strong man he is!! Sooooo clever!! I think I'd be playing with him all of the time!! :) :) XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx