Wednesday 27 February 2013

WOYWW #195

I am a little late today, but  of course I love to join in the workdesk hopping tour over at Julia Dunnit's awesome "What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday"!

Today I will join in being around workdesk No. 110...which indicates that it has to be around noon here ;) (who needs the sun for orientation any more! It hasn't been showing up for weeks anyway btw... still every day passes by being grey in grey...*sigh)

Well, what's on my workdesk today? As I had to leave the house early today there are still some traces of my latest projects to be found:


the Kappla blocks holding my selfmade word stamps for example or the empty glass with the chop stick in it from my drawing-gum-background-tag I made a few days ago. The leftovers from the glue dots I created another background with... but today at least my shears aren't crammed which means they are ready for use (which isn't often the case to be honest ;).

I bought two red plastic containers (to the right) recently to hold the stuff that's usually spread across my crafting table. I found out that the Tim Holtz stamp sheets fit in there just perfectly. So they are right in reach now and alltime ready for use, which made my crafting a lot more intuitive and spontaneous! (I usually have to fiddle the stamps out of two ring binders or some of my drawers... which isn't very inspiring, is it?).

I hope you had a wonderful (half) workdesk wednesday already or still will have a wonderful (half) workdesk wednesday ;)

Hugs,

die amelie

23 comments:

  1. I see you have a lovely desk and also that there is a new challenge blog you are hosting! I will have a look and see if I can make something that will fit the challenge! Love all your makes - I had a snoop at your latest posts! Yes we had 5 days of snow so I am fed up with grey and winter! I WANT SPRING!!! :-)
    Lots of hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thanks for the peek into your crafty corner this week. Look forward to the new blog challenge too.
    Neil #65

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy WOYWW great looking desk. Your word stamps sound very intruiging... have a great day... Gill x #104 (counting the days till 1st!! can't wait)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great desk, looking forward to the challenge too!

    Happy woyww

    Debs #95

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always handy to have a chop stick on your desk, you never know when someone might bring you Chinese takeaway!

    Thanks for visiting the bears today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great desk this week with plenty to look at and I will also take a look at the new challenge thingy
    Happy WOYWW hope you have a great day
    Ria #48

    ReplyDelete
  7. Home made stamps are great, from pieces of string and cut up potatoes as kids to whatever we can come up with as adults! I like that we're still doing it all! Nice tidy desk too.

    Hugs
    Brenda 112

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, it's grey,grey,grey in the Netherlands too, but seeing all the workdesks adding colour and brighness to the afternoon helps! Happy woyww, Marit #100

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look poised for action here Claudia and I do love your word blocks. Hugs, Jenny #131

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Luck with your new Challenge Blog Die Amelie. How exciting. You look like you have cleared the decks ready for action! WOYWW Hugs to you from Helen 120

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOOO, a new challenge blog, how fun is that!!! Your desk is nice and neat, love your new red containers.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Krisha #32

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the 2 new shiny red containers! Thanks so much for visiting my desk today!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute desk. Lots of interesting things to see.
    Happy WOYWW
    Alison
    #80

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks really organised and ready to go! A wonderful workspace for a wonderful artist! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great to see another angle on the desk... I know exactly what you mean about having things within reach, but it's not possible to have everything within arm's reach!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh and word stickers too! Nice looking little bins on the side. I'm ready for the new challenge blog too! See you there! Happy WOYWW! Nan #1

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, those 2 containers you bought made a big difference, it is nice to keep the oft-used tools within reach! Also that paper trimmer is neat, it has funny measurements and lines on it, does it cut arcs too? Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #134

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi nice desk you have here! I'm so bored of grey too and could really do with some sunshine! Happy belated WOYWW!

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you are having fun at your desk this week ! Do show us what you get up to ! Ali #28

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your desk looks beautifully organised with your new stamp storage and I'm very impressed that you make your own stamps too.
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Lisax #69

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have some great organization, I love the red holders that the Tim stamps fit it. Perfect. THanks for stopping by my blog. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a lovely creative space, I love storage boxes just not very good at putting things away! Tracy #72

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great desk. It looks so cozy! April #151

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx