Monday 25 February 2013

More word stamps and a tag

As I showed in my previous post today, it is rather easy to create one's own word stamps by die cutting letters from funky foam and adhering them to wood blocks (Kappla blocks for example) with double sided duct tape.

This is the result with some additional word stamps I made today:



You can see the word stamp blocks in the corner. I used the Tim Holtz "Typeset" die this time for creating the stamps and the wonderful statement stamp from RedLead for the background (to the left).



I also stamped the white ribbon with IndigoBlu stamps using archival black ink from Ranger.


This time I only added red GlimmerMist to the black and white look of the tag to keep it clean and simple and not to draw attention from the main focus: the writing.



I am entering Creative Inspirations Paint Challenge with this tag.

7 comments:

  1. HAMMERSCHÖN Claudia! pfiffig find ich diese Kreation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia, I am amazed how beautifully clear your stamps, stamp. They are really good. I love the clean black and white with a mist of red simplicity of this tag and I particularly like the stamped ribbon. Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow just another very amazing Tag - just love your art so unique and fabolous! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderschön Claudia! This really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tag... your word stamps look brilliant and I love the funky b&w with the drama of the red - so cool!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous tag, very creative. Thanks so much for joining us for the Creative Inspirations Paint Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx